Equestrian Business Network Ireland was formed in 2019 to support and promote small and medium sized equestrian businesses in Ireland. The Equestrian Business Network Ireland booklet contains 49 businesses that supply the equestrian yards in Ireland from Accountants to specialist equine web design. You can see the booklet here
I am so excited to bring you our plans for the Equestrian Business Network for 2022 and beyond.
Ruth from RCM Services is working away on our website and we have put together the following packages to for EBNI members, there will be the ideal membership for what you need.
Membership of EBNI will give you the following perks as well as being part of Irelands only network for equestrian businesses.
- Inclusion in our Members listing on our new website ebnireland.ie
- A Members News section where we will share your news, put in bank links to your website and help share your story.
- A Members Blog section which gives you the opportunity to write a blog on your business, what you do, the benefits of your product or services and the benefits that your business brings to owners and their horses.
- Members only area with useful articles and video clips on business topics, links to information on grants, LEO’s etc.
- I will include anything that I think will be useful to you and provide you with information that you may need to grow your business.
Business Directory: The story so far:
5000 booklets were published in 2020 and we intend to publish at least 10,000 for 2022, more if we have enough advertisers to make it possible. These will be distributed across Ireland as each advertiser gets 50 copies, they will then distribute them to their customers and therefore we are all cross promoting each other. For example, when I send out rosettes from Centrepiece Rosettes, I pop a couple of booklets in with the order, these are then landing directly into the hands of the person who does the ordering etc in that riding centre or that show secretary, they leave the extras out for competitors etc to pick up. Now your products/services are being promoted to a whole different audience/market. I intend to take a stand at the Dublin Horse Show and I will also have a stock of the booklets to hand out at the show so your business will be promoted to visitors to our stand in the RDS.
The booklets are also sent out to Riding Clubs, Pony Clubs, left in tack stores, competition venues, the registration authorities etc for people to get access to.
This booklet is also produced in a digital format for online sharing and inclusion of a link on your email footer etc.
As part of your membership for the Gold and Bronze category you will get:
- An advert in the 2022 Directory, dispatched via advertisers and other channels. The size of your advert will depend on the membership category you go for.
Along with the Website and Directory benefits, you will also receive:
- Sticker showing that you are a member of EBNI, you can display this on your car, office window or even diary
- Digital Members badge to display on social media, email footers etc
- Networking opportunities and opportunities to form collaborations with other members
- Ongoing support
- Social media sharing and promotion
- Free access to our Monthly Online Events with speakers on various topics (worth €10 per month)
We will be growing and developing the website as the network develops so if you think something else would be useful, please let me know.
What is the investment for all of the above?
To give you a membership ideal for you and your business, we have developed the following categories
2022 Gold member Full page advert in 2022 Directory and all of above for €180
Silver member Half page advert in 2022 Directory and all of above for €120
Bronze member No ad in 2022 Directory and all of above for €50
Design fee for advert in Directory if required: €20 full page, €15 half page
To ensure that the booklet is published in January, we need to implement a deadline for membership so we have a cut off date of 31 October to allow for design and production of the booklet and loading of the members onto the website.